1. What is a cookie
2.1 There are several different types of cookies, each with its own unique function. We use the following cookies:
- Essential cookies – these are required for the operation of a website. As we use an e-payment service, whenever you are redirected to the payment gateway the website makes a secure connection, by which none of your personal information (eg, card or bank details, password) would be stored in the browser or any other add-on of the browser.
- Analytic/performance cookies – these allow us to recognise and track the number of visitors to our website and gather data to see how users are interacting with our website. We use these cookies to track this information and send to third parties like Google Analytics. This helps us to make improvements to the website and help users find the relevant content with ease.
- Functionality cookies – these are used to recognise you when you return to the website, which helps us to personalise content or remember your preferences.
- Targeting cookies – these record your visits to our website, including the pages you visit and the links you follow. We may use this information to make our content and any display advertising more relevant to you. We may also share this information with third parties for this reason. Target cookies store the content and the urls of our pages which can be used later by users to follow or share to a third party or social media sites.
3. Third party websites and social networks
4. Disabling cookies
5. Changes to this policy
5.2 For more general information about cookies and how to disable them, please visit www.allaboutcookies.org. If you have any more questions please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.